Astrology or Tarot? How To Choose The Best Reading For You.Feb 14, 2022
Astrology and Tarot have a lot of similarities, but which type of reading do you really need?
Astrology and Tarot are similar in that they both provide guidance, but depending on your needs, one may be better than the other. In case you're not that familiar with either, let's go over some of the basics.
Astrology is an ancient practice that blends astronomy, mathematics, and psychological archetypes to create a unique map of the planetary positions at your time and place of birth. This map is like a language that can be decoded to give you guidance and advice on your personality and path in life. There are 12 zodiac signs corresponding to the months and seasons of the year, 12 houses which cover all areas of daily life, 10 planets and numerous asteroids which are combined in an archetypal way to give you information.
Tarot began as a card game in 15th century Italy. Eventually, meanings and symbols were assigned to each card which allowed the reader tap into their own intuition for guidance. There are a total of 78 cards covering everything from major events to the minor details of life.
When it comes to choosing a reading, the best fit for you will depend on your goals and needs.
I'd recommend an Astrological reading if you need the following:
- You want to understand your personality, behavioral tendencies, and patterns on a deeper level.
- You're struggling with a challenging life situation, and you want to know when things will get better.
- You want detailed information on your career, life purpose, relationships, or path in life.
- You'd like to know advantageous times to launch new projects or plan special events.
- You have a problem that you've tried to solve on your own, but don't seem to be making progress and you want to understand the source.
I'd recommend a Tarot reading if you need the following:
- You're experiencing a current problem and you'd like some advice on how to solve it.
- You'd like some insight on relationships, career, or family dynamics.
- You want to know how a potential situation may turn out in the short term.
- You're trying to decide between 2 or more different options and would like to know which would be best for you.
- You're wondering how other people are affecting your path in life.
Both Astrology and Tarot can provide invaluable guidance. They are literally the best things you never knew you needed! If you'd like to learn more or book an appointment, then go HERE.
April is an Astrologer and Cosmic Coach who helps you tap into your inner strength, let go of fear, and create a magical life. Through a combination of astrology, intuition, and self-discovery techniques, you'll get the support you need to find your path, balance your emotions, and feel free to truly express yourself.
Stay connected with Cosmic Mail!
Join our mailing list to receive a weekly heads-up on how the stars will affect you.
Don't worry, your information won't be shared and you can unsubscribe at any time.